This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Internationally renowned clinical experts and anatomists will illustrate and teach the pertinent clinical facial anatomy with emphasis on safe and reproducible techniques for the use of injectable fillers and toxins.
• Dissection and tuition on fresh frozen hemi-faces with simultaneous hands-on training of the 6 most important injection zones on the other hemi-face
• Internationally renowned clinical specialist experts (plastic surgeons and dermatologists) share their knowledge and tips & tricks for SAFE application of fillers and toxins in your daily practice
• High Faculty to student ratio (4 students per 1 Fresh Frozen Face)
• Amsterdam Canal Dinner Cruise with Faculty (optional with additional charge)
• Core lectures on Scientific Anatomic Filler Education
• HOW, WHERE and WHAT to INJECT
• Dealing with demanding clients and avoiding complications
• Advancing to the next level and combining treatments for experts.
• Live injections of the 6 most important areas by Expert injectors
IN COOPERATION WITH
Russian State Research Medical University (RSRMU) Department of Plastic and Reconstractive Surgery, Cosmetology and Cellular Technologies of Pirogov Prof. Dr. Natalia MANTUROVA, Plastic Surgeon (Russia)